LED Skin Rejuvenation
Ideal for anyone who wants to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or if you want to clear up acne and blemishes.
Do you have or are you are starting to see fine lines around your eyes, forehead and mouth? Are your fine lines becoming a bit too prominent? Erase these wrinkles and lines with our LED Skin Rejuvenation! It works!
LED Skin Rejuvenation: It’s Like a Plant Light for Growing Collagen. This proven technology was developed by NASA, and is F.D.A. approved. Click here to read NASA Article. It is backed by over 100 clinical studies! It is completely painless, cool to the skin, non-invasive and is quite relaxing. A session only takes 30 minutes. No down-time! 1 or 2 treatments will really help your skin, visible results may be seen in 4-6 sessions. We have 2 machines so you can usually get in when you want. A true skin care break-thru! Add an HA Peptide Mask for even better results!
4 Different Treatments for Your Skin Issues:
- Wrinkles/Fine Lines: Red Light LED Skin Rejuvenation
- Pigmentation/Sun Spots: Green Light LED Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne/Blemishes: Blue Light LED Skin Rejuvenation
- Overall Skin Rejuvenation: Yellow Light LED Skin Rejuvenation
This is like getting injectable fillers for your face, only naturally! This Technology Works! It also naturally plumps your lips!
Works on Acne Too!
Our LED Skin Rejuvenation works extremely well on clearing up blemishes and acne. Using a different wavelength of light, these sessions can clear up acne. Acne is mainly caused by acid bacillus; the LED skin rejuvenation therapy can destruct these bacteria with no injury to skin tissue, decreases acne break-outs, decrease and cure acne during inflammation period in very short time.
LED Skin Rejuvenation Therapy Also Treats:
Rosacea, Seborrhea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne (Inflamed and Non-inflamed), and Sun-Damage (Hyper-pigmentation, Melasma, Chloasma) skins.
LED Light Therapy is not for you if you have the following conditions:
- Pregnancy — studies have not sufficiently assessed the risk to pregnant women and their babies, therefore it is not recommended;
- Epilepsy — certain light frequencies can trigger an epileptic seizure;
- Thyroid condition — if you suffer from a thyroid condition. You can do LED if you have your thyroid under control with medication.
- If you are photo-allergic, or are taking any medication that causes light sensitivity, such as Tetracycline.
Be the First to Experience LED Skin Rejuvenation! See Dramatic Results. Works on Every Skin Type! You'll Love It!
- Reduces lines, especially around the eyes, forehead, mouth and neck
- From Europe – Highly Effective – Gets Results!
- Improves skins elasticity, creates suppleness and firmness
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Activates of the skins metabolism – Promoting healthy skin
- Painless – Safe – Relaxing – No negative side effects
- No downtime!!
- Avoid expensive invasive procedures
- Works on all skin types!
- Works great on acne!
- Tightens the skin – Visible anti-aging technology
- Skin becomes more radiant and nourished!
- Turn back the hands of time using this new technology!
- It naturally plumps your lips as well!